Thread
Print

I am leaving Entnt

I am leaving Entnt

This will be the last time I visit Entnt.

Why do you force people to reply. What does it achive other than filling your server full of SPAM and useless replies. Would it not make more sense to ban people who don't reply enough? You shouldn't have to reply to a thread until you have seen the video and then be polite and tell them what you think of it.

You are just encouraging spam and I have seen this forced reply method really ruin boards out there. My advise is remove it before other people deside to leave too.

Thanks to all the people who uploaded stuff I liked I hope I can find you on other boards!
Thanks to everyone who uploads content that I download.

Yeah i agree,

I happened upon this board tonight and just registered, and now i see this crazy thing where you have to reply to a post BEFORE you even see what the post offers!!  It's just plain nuts! I'm forced to make some kind of reply, ... perhaps a polite "Thanks" or somesuch but it's crazy because i don't even know what i'm saying thanks for?!

If there was at least a preview and THEN reply to see the links i could understand ... posters really need to be encouraged to post a preview like a few good posters here do, but as it stands right now i don't think i'll bother with this forum.

[ Last edited by junglejim88 at 2009-8-30 19:59 ]

what is the point of reply before u view???
and half the posts have no screenshots to base any sort of comment on
such a waste of time and energy, why not make people click on a thanks tab on the bottom of each posting to view the topic instead?

useless indeed and wheres the admin sleeping?

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Or the mods for that matter?

year! it is not so convinent

Besides replying to a post where you don't know what you get, most of the links are dead scince filehosters like Megaupload, Fileserve and others are either dead or restricted.

Thread