Thread
Print

Requested Gay Mix Videos

Constantine & Dakota

Studio: Helix Studios

Constantine come off, nipples get sucked and tongues swap spit before the two jarheads move their sexual encounter into the bunks.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 15:08
Video: 752x480, AVC (H.264), 1313kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 152.8 MB
Download Constantine & Dakota
Visit My Web  www.gaykafe.com

Phoenix Takes Three Sexy Boys

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Tim Tales
Cast: Edward Fox, Bruno Fox, Tim i
Genres: Big Cock, Double Anal, Group Sex, HD
Video language: German

Ever got fucked by three huge cocks? I know for many of you this is the ultimate fantasy and for our little Phoenix this fantasy came true.
We weren't sure if his small ass could handle Edward Fox, Bruno Fox (Edward's husband), and Tim in one session but he was very brave and took this package of hung meat like a pro and even handled to take 2 fat monstercocks at the same time.
And yes, Phoenix can still walk and his ass isn't gaping anymore)
A video not to be missed!!

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4046kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 711.1 MB
Download Phoenix Takes Three Sexy Boys

Fratboy Strokes His Fat One

Meet Aaron Felix, a new freshman with a huge cock and devilish smile. The latin Fratboy tells us a bit about himself, then strokes one off to a sticky hot finish.

Duration: 16:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 261.1 MB
Download Fratboy Strokes His Fat One

College Guy's Fraternize

Trystian's Fratboy fantasy came to life when he finds his campus crush, Bryce Wilson blindfolded, naked and strapped to a chair, not knowing what Trystian Sweet has in store for him. The uncertainty excites him to no end, judging by how hard his big cock is. Sweet circles his Fratboy-toy, teasing him with soft touches and begins to stroke his pole before going down on him. Trystian tounges Bryce's sack then lifts Bryce's legs up by his tube socks and rims the young stud's sweet hole. To get a better angle for eating ass, Sweet unties him flips his body around, propping up his smooth bubble butt, and burying his face between Wislon's ass cheeks. By now Bryce is ready to take some of Trystian signature pounding. Sweet penetrates the brunette's wanting hole and hammers his insides full force.

Duration: 18:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps
Audio: 73kbps

File size: 249.8 MB
Download College Guy's Fraternize

Sexy Guys - Douglas and Jamie

Studio: Sean Cody
Cast: Douglas, Jamie
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Rimming
Video language: English

Douglas was not kidding when he said he likes surprising people by doing the unexpected. When he told me he was interested in doing some fucking, I was pleasantly surprised. And, once again he was shy and wide eyed, but this time he was with Jamie, who has a way of making anyone feel comfortable. "Well my friend, you are about to pop another cherry today," I said to Jamie. He laughed, and for a second I thought he didn't know what I meant. "Wait me?" he replied with a big grin on his face. "Oh yeah ... it's his first time, this is one of my newbies here that I am going to take advantage of. Well ... I guess he's taking advantage of me." And that was the truth - Douglas took full advantage of Jamie!

Format: asf
Duration: 15:57
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2000kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 242.5 MB
Download Sexy Guys - Douglas and Jamie

There's A First Time For Everything

Studio: Gonna Hurt
Cast: Castro,Derrick
Genres: Cum Shots, Safe Sex, Interracial, Black, Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal / Oral Sex
Video language: English

We all know that Castro Supreme has a huge monster cock that destroys everything in its path. Today we have Derrick stepping up to the plate to see what the hype is all about. He wouldn't believe it until he seen it in person. This guy is in for a rude awakening. Once Castro whipped his log of a cock out, Derrick's jaw dropped in disbelief. Next thing you know Derrick had a mouth full of man meat. Castro wasted no time and gave him what he wanted to witness: an ass pounding like non before. Poor guy! This is really gonna hurt. Good Luck!

Duration: 29:06
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 66kbps

File size: 390.0 MB
Download There's A First Time For Everything

Cockyboys - Tommy Defendi and Gabriel Clark

Description:
With this scene, I think it's time to present Cockyboys' new tagline: The Bottom's Factory.
We specialize in manufacturing power bottoms from total tops and vice-versa to create well-rounded, sexually uninhibited, professional and experienced PERVERTS!
Tommy Defendi is one of our newest additions and in this scene we decided to completely transform his by fucking up his hole in the most unforgiving manner TAU introducing it to Gabriel Clark.
It is now safe to say that Tommy has officially checked in at the Rehabilitation Center for Brutally Wrecked Holes in LA where not too long ago legendary and renowned cocky fucks like Dominic Pacifico, Mason Star, and Jimmy Clay inhabited the building. It's cockyness on a whole new level!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1024x576 30fps [Video]
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 1411kbps [Audio]

File size: 197.9 MB
Download Cockyboys - Tommy Defendi and Gabriel Clark

Eric Fucks Keegan

This scene brings two Fratboys together who happen to be in super horny mode. Hormones are jumping as Eric and Keegan make-out on the bed. With Eric on top of Keegan, we can clearly see his erection creating a big hump in his jeans. Keegan finally frees hung hottie Eric's monster dick from his shorts and stuffs it in his mouth as far as it will go. Now with his cock wet and juicy, Eric is ready to slide it in Keegan's twitching hole. His firm, tight ass looks best riding on Eric's huge pole. Keegan eagerly gets his Frat hole stretched, and banged by Eric's Jack-hammer. Watch the cum fly when these worked up Frats finally release all their sexual build-up.

Duration: 20:28
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1746kbps
Audio: 72kbps

File size: 282.3 MB
Download Eric Fucks Keegan

AlphaMaleFuckers - Carlo Cox and Roman Wright

Format: asf
Duration: 20:47
Video: 720x406, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps